- Click on the box on the lower right of the screen that has the time in it.
- On the screen that pops up select the gear icon.
- The settings box will open. Select the down arrow next to "Advanced"
- Select "Printing" on the left and then "Printers" on the right
- Your printer should show up in the window on the right side of the screen. Click on [Save].
You should now be able to print from the Chromebook.
DISCLAIMER: This option is available but if your printer does not show up as described above, we cannot provide additional support because the printer is not a RRPS supplied device. We do not know how your network or printer is configured.